Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What would be my next game console?




Christmas is getting near and I hope the recession is nearing it's end. It's been a while since I last had a game console. I am an active member of online communities such as TipidPC and PC-Experts. The members there are divided between the three gaming consoles that I am eyeing, for those who already have these consoles I would appreciate any feedback that you can share.

  • Microsoft XBox this is the first gaming console on my list. The only thing that I am worried about is the 3RL(3 Red Lights) problem.
  • Sony PS3 is a cheap way for you to have a blu-ray player but I don't have a decent TV to plug this thing in and I think there's no crack yet for this console.
  • Nintendo Wii - the gaming console built for kids and the young at heart. One of my officemate used this console to loose weight, I think she has the Wii Fit add-ons.

No comments:

Post a Comment