Monday, June 29, 2009

Battle of the Consoles

Christmas is getting near! I'm thinking of what to get as a gift for not only for myself but for my family. What I wanted to have is something that the entire family could enjoy, spending family time with my daughter.

We already have a Nintendo DS, Personal Computer and a GBA. Still, the urge to play on the big screen is within me. For the past few weeks I've been thinking of getting either an XBOx 360 Jasper or a Wii and I'm stucked. For the Wii they said that you wouldn't really enjoy playing with it if you are a hardcore gamer, but one reason I want to get it is it would at least help us get FIT. Yes, you heard it right! One of my teammate used this console to loose weight and I myself can testify that it worked for her.

For the XBox, I want to get it because I wanted to play high-end video games that my PC can't run since I'm just using an Intel Dual Core E2180 on an inno3D 7300GT graphics card, I can't play Crysis, Prototype and those games I wanted to play.

Well, I hope everything would be smooth here in our company so that I have the moolah to spend to get any of these consoles! Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment